24th National Prayer Gathering (NPG)
“Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree. Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.” Jeremiah 1:11-12
The just concluded 24th National Prayer Gathering (NPG) of the Intercessors for the Philippines (IFP) held last April 9-12, 2013 at the Cuneta Astrodome in Pasay City became the stage for the word of the Lord to be proclaimed to our beloved nation, the Philippines. The main speakers, prophets Bro. Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj and Bro. Vincent Selvakumar released powerful prophetic words that all the more solidify God’s glorious promises for our nation highlighting the great urgency that we, the church of the Lord Jesus Christ in the Philippines, must consider and take heed in seizing our prophetic destiny in this End Time hour.
The blessings were released with serious warnings of judgments and calamities if the church is remiss in her role to stand in the gap on behalf of the nation (Ezek 22:30). Bishop “Kuya” Dan Balais, the National Chairman of the IFP and the Senior Pastor and Spiritual Director of CLSF said that there is no other time that it is crucial for the Philippines Church to raise up a faithful remnant in the nation, the intercessors who hear the word of the Lord and discern the times and seasons of God and stand in the gap before God and the nation as the “corporate man” that the Lord is looking for in this “kairos” hour in the nation.
Prophet Vincent Selvakumar declared that the blessings of the Lord for the Philippines are plentiful as follows:
- There will rise up a Prophetic Generation, prophetic churches in the Phil. Your ministers will do great works all over the Phil. God will raise up mighty men. The Prophetic Anointing will cover all over the land.
- The last days angels will manifest to you. God’s counsels will continually come to you. Signs in heaven will appear to you. God will speak to you. A huge group of people will tangibly see angels. God will give power to children, taken to heaven.
- Mighty Revival will come upon the Philippines
- God has kept many physical/ financial blessings for you.
- God will prevent calamities.
- God will establish righteousness in your nation. He will establish righteous foundations.
- He will enlarge evangelism, increase harvest.
- He will bless your economy, hidden treasures under our feet will be revealed. OFW’s will come back to the Phil. Many people will develop industries in the Phil, even foreign investors which will give many jobs. These are all the physical blessings for the Phil.
- The work of your hands will be prosperous. God blessed Isaac, hundred-fold harvest even if no rain. We believe in God who gives the harvest. God will bless the works of your hands – business, no dryness in works of our hands, many inventors.
WHEN WE OBEY HIM, WE WILL INHERIT ALL THESE BLESSINGS. THE NATION, CHURCH MUST TURN TO GOD. A nation’s blessings or curses are in the hands of believers. God has kept His eyes on the Philippines. He wants to bless you, but we need to obey. YOU WILL INHERIT THE PROMISES IN A SHORT TIME. Wait for the purposes of God to be fulfilled. Be watchful and serve the Lord.
Also published on Eagle Christian, Issue No. 386 on May 5, 2013